First thing we did, was go down the slide a couple of times. I went with Daddy a few times, and then Mommy and I went down the big slide! It was so fun, I wanted to do all day. I'm lucky that every time I say "gen" (again) Mommy let me do it! Well, almost--at the end she said it was time to try something else.
There was a really cool old truck there, that had pumpkins on the back! I climbed up and took a look at the pumpkins to see if maybe one of them was the one I wanted to take home. It wasn't on there, but Mama made us take some pictures. I guess that's ok--I like it when we take family pictures!
After that, I convinced Mama and Daddy to let me play in the sandbox. There were some tools and some trucks to play with, but I just wanted to use the little rakes. They're like the ones in Nana's sandbox at home!
Daddy took me around on a really fun pedal cart. We went all around the track, so fast! I felt just like the other big kids.
Once we were done with that and Mama said no more sandbox, we rode behind another tractor through the apple orchards. I liked sitting on Daddy's lap and looking out at all the trees.
Finally, Mama and Daddy said I could choose my pumpkin! Daddy helped me the most--he found the coolest pumpkin with an awesome stem! We knew that was the one for us to take home! Thanks for helping me find it, Daddy!
We had lots of fun, but I was tired and hungry so we loaded our pumpkin up in the buggy and walked back to our car. Pumpkin patches are so fun, though! I hope we can go to another one!
--Little Brute
| At first, I thought this was the right pumpkin. But then I decided the other one would be better. |
| This wasn't the real big barn--they just had a small one so I could look at it. So cool! |






No comments:
Post a Comment