First, Mama and Daddy took all the guts out of the pumpkins. I didn't really like that part--it was slimy and gross, and I felt sad for my pumpkin. I was glad Daddy cleaned mine for me!
| The Bruton Pumpkins! Daddy's is the biggest, then mine, then Mama's is the smallest. |
I was so excited to help carve my pumpkin. Mama and Daddy gave me a pen and let me draw a picture on it for Daddy to carve. I drew lots of lines, and Daddy said it looked just like a ghost! I drew everything except for one arm, the eyes, and the mouth. Daddy connected what I drew and helped me make it a perfect ghost.
Daddy let me help carve my pumpkin! I had my own little knife and everything. He let me do a hole in the back and help with the eyes in the front. Daddy did the other carving, though, helping me turn it in to a ghost. I think it looks awesome!
Mama's pumpkin says "Boo!" on it. It goes perfect with my pumpkin! Daddy spent lots of time on his pumpkin. He did three stained glass windows--very creepy ones!
I love carving pumpkins and I can't wait to do it again next year!
--Little Brute
Video of pumpkin carving is included in the Halloween post.

No comments:
Post a Comment