Saturday, 1 November 2014

Raking Leaves at Grandpa and Grandma's

This morning, we drove out to Grandpa and Grandma's in Duchesne. It was kind of a long drive, because all I wanted to do was get out of my car seat and run around in the trees. But once we got to Grandpa's, I got to run around and play with the toys.

The best part--was raking the leaves!

Cousin Ian came down to help us, too. So Uncle Stephen, Grandpa, Daddy, Mommy, Ian, and I raked all the leaves in the front yard into a huge pile.


I loved helping. I carried the rake around everywhere. Even when we had all the leaves in the pile and were playing in it, I didn't want to let go of my rake at all. I jumped in with it!




I wasn't so sure about the leaf blower at first, but then Daddy showed me how fun it can be and blew some of the leaves at me--that was so funny!


We all jumped in the leaves a bunch of times. Mommy dove in!


Mommy and Daddy threw me and Ian in the leaves so many times! It was so much fun. Ian especially liked it. He said "again, again!" and wanted to be thrown in all day.


I'm glad we came all the way out here so we could rake the leaves and see our family. I had lots of fun running around the house with Ian and playing with baby Luke, too. It's always fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!

--Little Brute





No comments:

Post a Comment