Sunday, 20 September 2015

Brothers

I love watching Henry and John interact. As John gets more responsive and active, Henry finds him a lot more interesting. But even more than that, John LOVES watching Henry. On Friday, I had Johnny on the love sack taking pictures of him in a new outfit (Thanks Aimee and Jonathan!), and Henry wanted to get up next to him. And then he said "My want to read to Johnny." So, he grabbed one of his books (his London book! Perfect) and climbed back onto the love sack (with his Blankie, of course) and began reading to John. It was just so unbelievably sweet. John looked up at the pictures, cooed at them a little, and watched Henry while he read. These little moments, these sweet brotherly moments, are what I live for every day. I can't wait to watch as their bond strengthens and their relationship deepens.






No comments:

Post a Comment