Did you know Grandpa turns on waterfalls? He can. It's is superpower, Daddy says. (Daddy's super power is turning off beep alarms (Mommy calls them smoke alarms), Mommy's super power is turning on sprinklers, and Grandpa's is turning on waterfalls. Well, today, we went and saw a really big waterfall that he turned on for me!
Grandpa told me it's called Stillwater Dam. It's up in the mountains, kind of where Grandpa's house is. He said it's a special waterfall that they only turn on sometimes. While we were visiting this weekend, we went with Grandpa and Grandma to see it! It's really noisy and really big.
My favorite part was throwing sticks in at the bottom of the waterfall. Daddy even helped me pick up some really big sticks to throw in! I also filled up the pockets on his shorts with rocks. After we looked at the waterfall for a while, we went and threw the rocks in the river. We got to stand on the bridge and throw them through the fence!
Even though we didn't stay very long, I really liked seeing the waterfall. I think Baby John liked it, too. I told Mommy I wanted to see it every day. She said all I have to do is ask Grandpa and he can make it turn on again!
--Little Brute


No comments:
Post a Comment