Thursday, 8 January 2015

Daddy's Bass

During the day, I really miss Daddy. He has to leave for work before I get up and he gets home just in time for dinner. Of course I have fun with Mama, but Daddy is my pal! So when he gets home, all I want to do is play with Daddy.

One of the things that appeared in our new house is Daddy's amp for his bass. Almost every day this week, I asked Mama if I could play with it. Daddy let's me play with the cord during the day, but Mama said I can't use the amp unless Daddy is there.

Well, Daddy got home from work today and Mama told him what I wanted to do. So he let me play with it and the bass! I got to use the pick and everything. Daddy showed me how to hold it and how the strings make noise.






I really like it when Daddy plays, too, especially when we turn on my song* and he plays along with it!

Maybe when I grow up I'll play the bass, too.

--Little Brute



*When Can I See You Again? by Owl City (from Wreck it Ralph)

No comments:

Post a Comment