Sunday, 27 March 2016

Easter 2016

It was my first Easter this year! My brother, Henry told me about Easter and how much fun it is to hunt for eggs. He said the Easter bunny fills them with candies and prizes! Mostly, I'm just excited to play with the eggs.


On Saturday, Nana had her special Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. There were SO many kids! That was a lot of fun. Henry ran around gathering eggs. Mama brought some to me so I could play with them on the grass. I loved chewing on them and knocking them together. I also liked seeing Nana's friend, Sister Baird--she dressed up like the Easter Bunny!


It was a fun hunt, but we were all really tired when it was over. 





On Sunday, we woke up to find the Easter Bunny left us a trail of eggs to some new books! Henry got a Franklin book, Franklin's Blanket, and I got The Giving Tree. It was so fun to follow the eggs! 



For church, we wore our matching outfits to church. Nana bought them for us and Caleb. I liked the bow tie the best. Henry was really excited, because Nana made him a green bow tie--that's his favorite color. Mama and Aunt Sam tried to get us to take some pictures in our outfits. We didn't want to do that. 



After church, we took naps while Mama and Daddy had their Easter Egg hunt with everybody. Aunt Chelsey got the golden egg this year! But Daddy found the most eggs, Mama said. 

Henry, Caleb and I had our own Easter Egg Hunt after we woke up. Henry hunted for green eggs, mine were blue, and Caleb's were orange. I really like playing with eggs! I think we should have Egg Hunts every day!



The best part about Easter was being with our family. Uncle Dallon came down from Logan, Chelsey and Jeremy came from Salt Lake, and Greg, Sam, and Caleb came over from Springville. It was so great to all be together.

--Little John





No comments:

Post a Comment